Thursday 9 September 2021

Would You Rather CHALLENGE!

Kia Ora bloggers, My name is Milo from room 25. A few days ago I made a blog post which had some Who Am I? Questions. If you have not checked it out, you can scroll down and try and answer some of the questions. Something that was fun about making this is I showed my parents and they answered it and it was fun. Hopefully you enjoy this presentation that I made. If you like, you can comment your opinions on what you would do. If you have some time up your sleeve You can make something like this and show it to me and I could answer the questions but it's fine if you don't. Anyways, thank you for checking out my blog. Blog You Later! Milo

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Milo, this is an amazing blog post, here are my answers to these questions.
    1. Read mind because I wouldn't like to know wat is going to happen in the future.
    2. All of my text messages because currently I have no text messages.
    3. I would rather smell amazing and look terrible because I don't think it is as big of a deal if you don't look cool.
    4. I would rather lick a bathroom floor because it isn't definitley gross but a trash can is.
    5. A magical carpet that flies because otherwise you would get too lazy.
    6. Maybe the best player on my team and lose every game bcause it wouldn't be fun just being terrible.
    7. Probably a famous rapper because I don't really like singing.
    8. I would rather be really poor because then I would have lots of kind family.
    9. I would rather be an actor because I my opinion acting is more fun.
    10. I'm sorry about this question but I have no idea what to say.
    Thanks for these questions, blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Milo
    Gosh, those 'would you rather' questions really got me thinking! They're not easy to answer. I couldn't help but wonder what your answers are?! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milo, It's Tulsi's brother Joe
    I think that these would you rathers were hard but fun!
    Blog Ya Later,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.